CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 04, 2013

O-Type

I'm O-Type negative, so I get emailed all the time to donate. Finally feeling red-blooded this week, so think I'll head out Saturday to donate a pint, in Walnut Creek. It's the least I can do. Plus I get to go to Thrift-Town. Perhaps they'll have  Armani suits for $10 (like they did last time, but too small, and they sure seemed authentic, juding by the touch/cut). The picture connected to a search on "Armani Suits"  actually belongs to a site that has this line: "Patrick McKeon is the Tibor Kalman of thrift shops." I am still trying to parse this. I like thrift shops, I like Moira Kalman, who I think was connected to Tibor Kalman. WTF.  
 

2 comments:

Kimsy99 said...

Typo, juding: sorry. Can't find password to edit site.

angel corpus christi said...

no password needed. go to blogger dashboard, click on the box to the right of the orange pencil. new page. look at left column with post titles. find the title u want to edit. click edit.
you're welcome. :-)