CURRENT MOON

Sunday, April 05, 2020

Long time, no see. World has changed in the past month, Americans' day to day. Most engines (social, economic, medical) are struggling, sputtering, awaiting roadside or any assistance.  A friend just moved to the country, what do you see out the window? Her ugly propane tank. Which leads to a rabbit hole search of propane tank as public art. No, I am not going to host-post a pinterest style page of clippings. Well, maybe just one link. I had such a fondness for sitting atop the propane tank at the farm as a child, go cowgirl.By then the cows and horses had been given their exit, gardens remained, and some chickens, steered by a mean rooster.

Look At Me Now Photograph by Dave Dresser

2 comments:

Paul said...

I tink I have a photo of Steve Hoy playing saxophone while straddling the propane tank outside the trailer. Or maybe it is a movie. I will have to look.

Kimsy99 said...

Hopefully you are more organized than I. My house is one big messy cloud.