CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Voice Mail

Why humans are still better than machines at transcription (my latest Vonage delivery): "Hello Kim ...I saw a question about how putting your mother and the knowledge and so I have her in there is no loader in the learner and I know that I almost the lowest Arlene. I was having. Yes I think it's like but anyway yeah. So anyway I don't know how they didn't get in and because I've been anyway. Kiss me a call because that was the last. It's the last thing I pay. I think and we'll figure that out and didn't you the interest that way you could get that video to them tomorrow. So I hope you're having a good time up in Southern Moon my night. He has some graduate on the 18th."

4 comments:

angel corpus christi said...

well, yes.

Anonymous said...

watch what you say- i'm a reader now, and I know where you live. B

Kimsy99 said...

It's a good thing we live together, or I'd be concerned :)

pinky said...

everyone's anonymous!